Saturday, May 23, 2009

God Is So Good

I already knew this, but He keeps amazing me with just how VERY good He is!  I just met my 2 new nansons via videocam and I can't seem to put into words how I feel.  I'm full to overflowing with His blessings.  Beth and Darin learned more about Mauricio and Miguel at a meeting yesterday and everything about these boys is a PERFECT MATCH for our family!!  Imagine that!? Adoption is based on faith.  They agreed to adopt these boys sight unseen and knowing nothing about their personalities, but our Father knew.  And now, because of Beth and Darin's obedience to the Father, we have 2 more precious little boys to love.  I am overwhelmed and humbled by the love and faith my children have and I am so blessed and grateful to our LORD.  Thank you, Jesus, for blessing this unworthy little "Jesus girl" so very much.  I love You so much and I thank You so much for my family.  They are everything to me this side of eternity.  I pray that You continue to bless them and take care of them.  Thank You, Father!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment