Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SOMETIMES NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS

This is certainly the case for "happy city girls playing in the country".  I have survived my 4th full day of doing chores all by myself and (except for the aforementioned 5 chickens), all is well on the homefront.

This, however, is not the case when you are waiting for other people to handle your paperwork so that you can welcome 2 little boys from Colombia into their "forever family".  It is hard being at the mercy of other people.  I, for one, would rather do things myself so that I know they are going to get done on time and correctly.  This doesn't work with government paperwork.  This being said, I just checked an e-mail that said things are finally moving in the right direction and maybe Beth, Darin, and the girls will get to be with the boys tomorrow afternoon or Friday.  PRAISE GOD!!  I know there have been lots of prayers being said during these last 13+ months and many of them have been during this last week.  It's hard to see and understand God's timing when you're sitting in the middle of it but I know He sees the big picture and is in complete control.  Thank You, Jesus!!  I'm so excited!  Hopefully I'll get to see my new nansons very soon, thanks to technology.  I guess I'll cut this post short since I was going to complain about paperwork, etc. and now it is almost over so I'd rather not jinx it.  

Good night, I must get my rest so I can rise with the chickens and do some "farm stuff".  Not really, but I thought it was sounded good.  (-:  Keep praising Jesus - He certainly deserves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment